Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello!


Well, let's give this blogging thing a try. I've decided that since I've got a lot to say, perhaps I ought to say it! There's so much I want to share with the readers, especially some of the area's history. With the Southern route of "The Trail of Tears" literally in the front yard, the Buffalo National River just a few miles to the South of us, and A large lake on either side of us, there's a lot to talk about.

It's springtime here in the Ozarks, and it's just beautiful here. We're just weeks away from the start of tourist season, and the area is still suffering the effects of January's ice storm. Slowly, things are getting back to normal here, and I'm itching to get out on the water!

I'll try to post often, starting with the story of how we got here in the first place.

Until then, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment